We welcome and support students from around the world.
When you’re looking to teach collaborative filmmaking from anywhere in the world — it helps to have students everywhere in the world … and nearly half of our current student body is comprised of international students from over 90 countries.
Animation Mentor students live and work around the world.
If you reside outside of the United States and are interested in attending Animation Mentor, here’s what you need to know:
- Important message for all students: Our animation classes are small — just 8-9 students each. Smaller classes allow for the flexibility to accommodate different time zones with the live aspects of your education. We also provide a variety of class start times to best fit your location and schedule.
- Our classes are only offered in English. When you apply for a program or register for a workshop, you must complete the Wonderlic test to measure your English and math aptitude.
- Admissions requirements and tuition are the same for both international and U.S.-based students.
- You do not need a Visa to attend.
- Although we are headquartered in California, we continually reach out and establish relationships with international studios, loan providers, and other resources to further build and strengthen our global Animation Mentor community.
In every class and throughout our community, we enjoy and celebrate the unique perspectives of all of our students.