We can help you finance your dream.
Carefully review the following information and applicable terms and conditions. You may schedule a pre-loan counseling session and direct any questions to our student loan advisor.
Amiko Foster • 510-450-7232 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan
- Mountain America Credit Union (U.S. only)
- Skills Training Grant Reimbursement
Program – The Animation Guild
- Unemployed Students in the
State of California
- Dominican Republic Loans – FUNDAPEC
- Brazil — FUNDAPLUB
(Fundação Aplub de Crédito Educativo)
- Mexico — FINEM
(Financiera Educativa de Mexico)
- Jalisco, Mexico Resident Grants
CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA
- South Africa Student Loans
SALLIE MAE SMART OPTION STUDENT LOAN®
- Competitive interest rates – LIBOR + 7.75% to LIBOR +12.50%
- No origination fees 1 and no prepayment penalty
- Two payment options — choose an in-school repayment option that fits your needs 2
- Get a 2% Smart Reward® in your Upromise® account when you make scheduled monthly payments on time while in school 3
- Earn a 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction while enrolled to make scheduled monthly payments by automatic debit 4
- Borrow up to 100% of your school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower interest rate; you can apply for a cosigner release after you graduate and make 12 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Visit SallieMae.com/terms/sosl for important information. Terms, conditions and limitations apply.
Upromise® by Sallie Mae®
Get college savings from your everyday activities.
Upromise is a free service that helps you get money for college from the things you do all the time: buy groceries, shop online, fill your gas tank, book travel, go out to eat and much more. The money you get comes from our partners, well-known companies who value higher education and want your loyalty as a customer. Find out how Upromise works.
MOUNTAIN AMERICA CREDIT UNION
For Arizona, Utah and Nevada residents only
Education Line of Credit
Pay for school expenses not covered by Federal Aid. Mountain America’s Education Line of Credit is a private student loan that helps you finance your education if:
- You do not qualify for Federal Aid
- Your school does not offer Federal Stafford Loans
- You are attending a trade or specialty school (cosmetology, aesthetician, etc.)
- You are taking continuing education classes
- You are taking certification courses (truck driving, aviation, helicopter, etc.)
Important facts to know:
- No origination fees
- No prepayment penalties
- Variable interest rate based on prime and your credit
- Maximum loan amount $25,000
- Loan amount is determined by the total cost of education less any other financial aid received
- Interest-only payments can be made while still in school
- Maximum interest-only loan term of six years (72 months)
- A cosigner is often required
- Must submit grades or a progress report to Mountain America every six months
- The line of credit converts to Education Repayment Loan six months after graduation, withdrawal or if grades haven’t been received for six months
Where to apply:
- Over the phone with a Service Center Agent at 1-800-748-4302, option 2
What happens after you apply:
We’ll contact you by phone or email with a credit decision within 48 hours. The following steps must be taken prior to your loan being approved:
- Submit a School Certification (completed by your Financial Aid Office).
- Submit income verification — two check stubs or two years of tax returns if self-employed.
- Submit two references.
- Complete the online Student Loan Counseling through our partner Balance. You will need to complete the Credit Matters and Money Management Courses.
Once you have completed the steps above, you will need to sign your Approval Disclosure to accept the terms of your loan (you will have 30 days to accept your loan terms). After you have signed your entire loan documents, your funds will be disbursed to your school after three business days or the disbursement date set up by your school whichever comes last.
UK STUDENT LOANS
Professional and Career Development Loans are bank loans that can be used to help pay for work-related learning.
The Young People’s Learning Agency will pay the interest on the loan while you are learning and for one month afterwards. The loan can be used to pay course fees or other costs such as travel and living expenses.
You can also use the loan to supplement other forms of support such as grants or bursaries. Because the Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial loan product, it should only be considered as an option once all other student funding options have been investigated.
For further information on financial assistance to support your learning, please visit www.direct.gov.uk/adultlearning or contact Careers Advice on 0800 100 900.
PORTUGAL STUDENT LOANS
We now offer student loan options in Portugal. Please contact our Student Loan Department directly at email@example.com for more information on this program.
SINGAPORE STUDENT LOANS
Singapore residents should contact our Student Loan Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this program.
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC STUDENT LOANS
Residents of the Dominican Republic may now apply for a loan — either directly or with a co-signer — through FUNDAPEC.
BRAZIL STUDENT LOANS
Residents of Brazil may apply for up to 50% loan coverage through FUNDAPLUB (Fundação Aplub de Crédito Educativo). Contact our Student Loan Department directly at email@example.com for more information on FUNDAPLUB.
MEXICO STUDENT LOANS
Mexico residents may apply for full-coverage loans through FINEM (Financiera Educativa de Mexico). Contact our Student Loan Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on FINEM.
SOUTH AFRICA STUDENT LOANS
Residents of South Africa: For more information, please contact our Student Loan Department directly at email@example.com.
JALISCO, MEXICO RESIDENT GRANTS
The local government of Jalisco, Mexico offers grants to its residents to pay up to 75% of tuition (amounts vary). Please visit http://www.ijj.gob.mx/ijjweb for complete terms, conditions, and eligibility guidelines.
SKILLS TRAINING GRANT
We are pleased to announce that The Contract Services Administration Training Trust Fund (CSATTF) has approved reimbursement grants for qualified members of the Animation Guild. The grants are for Animation Mentor classes that begin between February 1, 2011 and January 31, 2012.
In order to qualify, you must meet the below criteria:
- You must have worked at least thirty days (30) under the Animation Guild’s jurisdiction in the two years previous to the class start date.
- You will have to submit paystubs or a letter from your current or past employers to CSATTF to prove your past or current employment.
It is important to remember:
- This is a reimbursement grant, so you will have to pay the class fee in full in advance.
- You must apply for each grant per class individually, and be accepted for the grant before the class begins.
- You cannot apply for a grant more than ninety (90) days in advance of the class start date.
- Upon completing the class after grant approval, you will apply through CSATTF to receive two-thirds reimbursement. This grant can be applied to all classes in our 18-month Character Animation Program and also Refreshers.
Learn more at animationguild.org/grant-classes.
UNEMPLOYED STUDENTS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The State of California may offer financial assistance to unemployed students within the state. Contact our Student Loan Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this program