Your animation training has so far taught you how to walk, jump, and run. Now it’s time to go from character to creature and watch your animation take on new meaning. This is sheer realism, with live action in the background — all designed for your characters to tell a different kind of story.
Animal and Creature Animation Advanced
*$75 registration fee applies
Pack a punch and push yourself further as an animator than you thought possible. Animate with two characters interacting and integrate with a live-action plate. Learn what makes a good action sequence, with tips on planning and pacing physical animation — and learn how to work effectively with live-action footage.
- Conceptualize and pitch an action sequence with live-action footage.
- Animate an advanced two-character interaction and integrate with live-action plates.
- Apply what you have learned with our animal and creature characters.
Must pass Animal and Creature Animation Basics.
Minimum Total Hours of Instruction:
What You Get:
- Hands-on work with production-ready characters.
- Detailed coursework with emphasis on intra- (animation) and cross-discipline (VFX) collaboration and work with the state-of-the-art, patent-pending AMP™ studio production pipeline.
- A diploma in Advanced Animal and Creature Animation Production upon completion of required classes.
Summer 2013: OPEN
Total Course Length:
May 10, 2013
May 6, 2013
June 24, 2013
See if you qualify for Advanced Placement*
*Demo Reel Required