Your animation training has so far taught you how to walk, jump, and run. Now it’s time to go from character to creature and watch your animation take on new meaning. This is sheer realism, with live action in the background — all designed for your characters to tell a different kind of story.
Animal and Creature Animation Basics
*$75 registration fee applies
Start your concentration on animal and creature animation by learning the fundamentals of what makes them unique. Apply those principles by animating an animal locomotion/behavior shot and working collaboratively with your classmates to complete an animal or creature physical sequence.
- Animate a dynamic animal locomotion shot.
- Use Animation Mentor character and production pipeline tools.
- Collaborate with your classmates on a creature sequence.
Must pass Introduction to Acting.
Minimum Total Hours of Instruction:
What You Get:
- Hands-on work with production-ready characters.
- Detailed coursework with emphasis on intra- (animation) and cross-discipline (VFX) collaboration and work with the state-of-the art, patent-pending AMP™ studio production pipeline.
- A diploma in Advanced Animal and Creature Animation Production upon completion of required classes.
Fall 2013: OPEN
Animal and Creature
Total Course Length:
July 26, 2013
Aug 5, 2013
Sept 23, 2013
See if you qualify for Advanced Placement*
*Demo Reel Required