Thanks to our foundational coursework and instruction provided by top industry professionals — your animations literally take on a life of their own. You animate your own shots primarily, transition to collaborative projects, and begin working with the patent-pending AMP™ studio production pipeline.
Animation Body Mechanics Advanced
*$75 registration fee applies
Learn to work collaboratively with your fellow students and resource the AMP studio production pipeline on an action sequence. This includes creating outstanding physical shots with character — and introducing you to a sequence-based learning environment.
Learn How to:
- Develop a fuller understanding of fundamental animation principles and more advanced elements of body mechanics.
- Integrate a new layer of realism and physicality to your work.
- Work collaboratively with other students to tackle a sequence of shots and get your feet wet on a real production.
Collaboration, Assignments, and Characters
- Focus on full body performance-based animation — with an emphasis on body mechanics and sequence to develop a compelling action sequence.
- Learn collaboration, studio workflows, and the AMP studio production pipeline to start thinking like a studio professional.
- Apply your training with our Animation Fundamental characters.
Must pass Animation Body Mechanics Basics.
Minimum Total Hours of Instruction:
What You Get:
- Work on a collaborative production sequence with your classmates.
- Hands-on work with production-ready characters.
- Video lectures and resources from award-winning professional animators.
- Access to eCritique tool, Live Reviews, Sequence Review Tool, distributed render farm, and patent-pending AMP studio production pipeline.
- 3-year active student access to Autodesk® Maya®.
- A diploma in Animation Fundamentals upon completion of required classes.
Summer 2013: OPEN
Total Course Length:
May 10, 2013
May 6, 2013
June 24, 2013
See if you qualify for Advanced Placement*
*Demo Reel Required