Now that you have the foundational animation skill set under your belt — it’s time to further refine your skills and enhance your knowledge of working collaboratively within a studio pipeline. By refining these skills, you are best positioned to contribute to a studio on day one.
Character Animation Production
*$75 registration fee applies
Work together under the direction of a professional animator. Coursework mirrors a production setting to complete animation on the short film. Use world-class pipeline tools to pass along the sequence — if selected — to be surfaced later in the CG production pipeline.
- Work in a production-based learning environment to complete animation on a short film.
- Use Animation Mentor character and production pipeline tools.
Must pass Character Animation and Storytelling Development.
Minimum Total Hours of Instruction:
What You Get:
- Hands-on work with production-ready characters.
- Access to eCritique tool, Live Reviews, Sequence Review Tool, distributed render farm, and patent-pending AMP™ studio production pipeline.
- A diploma in Advanced Character Animation Production upon completion of required classes.
Summer 2013: OPEN
Total Course Length:
May 10, 2013
May 6, 2013
June 24, 2013
See if you qualify for Advanced Placement*
*Demo Reel Required