Now that you have the foundational animation skill set under your belt — it’s time to further refine your skills and enhance your knowledge of working collaboratively within a studio pipeline. By refining these skills, you are best positioned to contribute to a studio on day one.
Character Animation and Storytelling
*$75 registration fee applies
Present the short film pitches created in Introduction to Character Animation and Storytelling — with a single pitch selected to be made into a short film. After this selection, students work as a group to dive into character development animation and pre-visualization to prepare the short film for Character Animation Production.
- Work in a production team to create pre-visualization for short film.
- Conceptualize and animate character development shots.
- Use Animation Mentor character and production pipeline tools.
Must pass Character Animation and Storytelling.
Minimum Total Hours of Instruction:
What You Get:
- Hands-on work with production-ready characters.
- Access to eCritique tool, Live Reviews, Sequence Review Tool, distributed render farm, and patent-pending AMP™ studio production pipeline.
- A diploma in Advanced Character Animation Production upon completion of required classes.
Summer 2013: OPEN
Total Course Length:
May 10, 2013
May 6, 2013
June 24, 2013
See if you qualify for Advanced Placement*
*Demo Reel Required