Now that you have the foundational animation skill set under your belt — it’s time to further refine your skills and enhance your knowledge of working collaboratively within a studio pipeline. By refining these skills, you are best positioned to contribute to a studio on day one.
Introduction to Character Animation
*$75 registration fee applies
Learn what makes for compelling stories, strong characters, and memorable performances. Create your own short film pitch and integrate advanced acting techniques in an animated sequence. By exploring acting and story simultaneously, you discover the common thread that links all animation — storytelling.
- Develop your own unique short film pitch.
- Animate a two-character dialogue sequence of shots.
- Use Animation Mentor character and production pipeline tools.
Must pass Introduction to Acting.
Minimum Total Hours of Instruction:
What You Get:
- Hands-on work with production-ready characters.
- Access to eCritique tool, Live Reviews, Sequence Review Tool, distributed render farm, and patent-pending AMP™ studio production pipeline.
- If qualified, a diploma in Advanced Character Animation Production upon completion of required classes.
Winter 2014: OPEN
Character Animation Production Track
Total Course Length:
Dec 20, 2013
Jan 6, 2014
See if you qualify for Advanced Placement*
*Demo Reel Required