What Is the Repeat a Class Program?
This is our discount program for all students who wish to voluntarily repeat an Animation Mentor class (for classes already passed): Available now for just $1,499.
How Can You Benefit from the Repeat a Class Program?
Learning the craft of animation starts with practice. And the Repeat a Class Program is ideal for those of you who wish to perfect your skills, learn new techniques — and just get better, more confident, and more practiced. In turn, the quality of your work and your confidence increase. A few additional benefits include:
- Developing your skills under the guidance of a mentor.
- Continuing to master and refine animation principles.
- Working on completing your demo reel and polishing it to perfection.
- Extending your network with your fellow alumni and our core students.
What Classes Are Available?
The following are available for the Repeat a Class Program as long as you previously passed the class:
Animation Basics (AN01)
Animation Body Mechanics Basics (AN02)
Animation Body Mechanics Advanced (AN03a)
Introduction to Acting (AN04)
Advanced Acting (AN05)
Polish & Portfolio (AN06)
Introduction to Character Animation and Storytelling (CS01)
Character Animation and Storytelling Development (CS02)
Character Animation Production (CS03)
How to Register and Repeat a Class
To register, please:
- Submit a Request on the support center. (Please sign in to the Support Center before you submit your request.)
- Indicate “Repeat a Class” in subject line and be sure to select “Registration Inquiry” as the Topic.
- Provide your first name, last name, and phone number with best time to call.
- Specify the class that you would like to repeat, including the section day and time. Be sure to include a second and third choice, in case your preferred section runs out of seats.
- Note: Registrations for Repeat a Class will be processed after the first week of registration, in order to give continuing students the opportunity to register for their next course.
See you on campus.