All About Collaboration
The best place for you to learn production-level studio skills is in an actual studio. And here at Animation Mentor, our state-of-the-art, patent-pending AMP™ Studio Production Pipeline provides you with access to the first-of-its-kind, fully distributed production pipeline — similar to those used by studios worldwide. Our studio school delivers a true production environment that teaches you the strong collaboration and communication that studios seek. This is where animation and VFX unite to help you focus on your filmmaking. Welcome to the Studio School.
OUR STUDIO SCHOOL
A film, when selected, proceeds through each stage of production, story, pre-visualization, animation, lighting, and compositing. The process creates a finished film where everyone can showcase their contribution in their demo reel — just as the professionals do.
HOW IT WORKS
Develop and create ideas with your team.
Collaborate and work with your team to raise your talent. Push yourself and your team to deliver the best work.
HOW IT WORKS
COLLABORATION ACROSS DISCIPLINES
THE AMP STUDIO PRODUCTION PIPELINE
Work in a robust, distributed production pipeline developed within studio best practices.
- Store all your production data in one central location, linking your assets across disciplines for all to use successfully.
- Check assets in and out to ensure that two people are never editing a file simultaneously.
- Submit your work for dailies and review it with the surrounding shots through the Sequence Review Tool.
- Receive notifications when updates are made to your shot(s) or sequence.
- Download only the content you need without having to track and store massive amounts of data.
- Manage your files anywhere you have online access.
The process of bringing stories to life through believable acting performances.
LOOK DEV / LIGHTING
The art of storytelling through light and color. Effective lighting can evoke an emotion or quickly set the mood.
The process of combining layers of different elements into a finished, composed shot.