Make Your Animation Great by Adding That Extra 10%
Course Length: Six-Week Workshop
Start Date: Coming Soon
Tuition: $799 (Introductory Price)
This six-week workshop helps refine your work and your eye for making good animation great. It starts by learning polish and the little touches that combine to make your characters feel alive. You also work with your mentor to identify which shots can be improved to elevate your reel — or in some cases, start a new shot. This workshop is customized to your needs and designed to be taken multiple times as needed.
What You Get:
- Step-by-step video walkthroughs from industry professionals from Pixar Animation Studios, DreamWorks Animation, and more.
- Live Q&As with your classmates and mentor.
- Recorded critiques of your work that detail what’s working and areas for continued refinement.
- The same great Animation Mentor experience, including a small 10:1 student-mentor ratio.
What You Need:
- Come with work that you want to polish.
- A compiled movie of your work for your mentor to review.
- A willingness to push yourself to new levels.
- Be 18 years of age or older upon the first day of class.
- Have a good understanding of the English language.
- Have intermediate computer software skills.
- Meet the minimum hardware requirements.
- Achieve a passing score on the Wonderlic test (to measure math and verbal aptitude).
Note to Animation Mentor Alumni
This workshop contains lectures and content from the Polishing & Portfolio class of our classic 18-month animation program. We invite you back to campus to revisit this coursework and to help continually polish and refine your work.