Maya Workshop: Animation Basics
6-week workshopCourse Length: 6 weeks with Live Q&As
Start Date: Nov 10, 2014 (Fall 2014) and Jan 5, 2015 (Winter 2015)
Requirements: See Below
Seats are limited
Note: A non-refundable $100 registration fee is required Winter 2015 onward
Why is this for you:
- Designed for beginners: learn the industry-leading Autodesk® Maya® software
- This class is highly recommended for all applicants to get a head start before beginning Animation Basics
- Take Maya Workshop and get access to the entire Animation Mentor community of students and alumni
- Get access to the Animation Mentor resource library with guest lectures, additional Q&As, and weekly video news
What you get:
- 3-year active student license to Autodesk Maya - including Mudbox, 3D Studio Max, and more
Learn How to:
- Use shortcut keys to manipulate objects
- Understand basic animation and lighting techniques
- Use the graph editor
- Navigate the Maya interface
NEW! You will enjoy the same Animation Mentor experience with a small 9:1 class size and live instruction!
- Instruction provided by Animation Mentor alumni, including 6 Live Q&As with demonstrations.
- Supplementary material features hours of recorded video using Maya 2012.
- Coursework includes six (6), non-graded assignments with provided assets.
- You may participate in forums and the Animation Mentor community, and view weekly Video News items.
- Have a good understanding of the English language.
- Have intermediate computer software skills.
- Meets the minimum system requirements.
- Achieve a passing score on a basic aptitude test (Wonderlic test). This measures basic understanding in math and verbal skills.