Animation Mentor is Everywhere
Animation Mentor was the first online 3D animation school. Established in 2005, we’ve taught over 10,000 animators across 150 countries in 15 years!
Check out how many animators from the Animation Mentor community worked on these blockbuster films:
- 30 on Onward (Pixar Animation Studios, 2020)
- 20 on Frozen II (Walt Disney Animation Studios, 2019)
- 12 on How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (DreamWorks Animation, 2019)
- 42 on Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Sony Pictures Animation, 2018)
- 35 on Spies in Disguise (Blue Sky Studios, 2019)
- 10 on Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker (Industrial Light & Magic, 2019)
And this is just a small sample of our community credits! We also spot alumni names in the credits of popular video games and TV shows. Animation Mentor is an online school with a global student base and we’re proud that every major studio includes alumni and mentors from our community. We really are everywhere!
Take the next step and become an animator today.
Animation Mentor Alumni Stories
Animation Mentor alumni, much like the rest of our community, stretch the globe as they showcase their creativity. They also serve a vital role in the overall Animation Mentor experience by helping current students with their coursework, answering questions about the industry, and offering a glimpse of life in the real world. Best of all, it is never difficult to find our Animation Mentor alumni—check out the success stories below.
Disney Animation Studios
How Zooptopia Animator Philip To Went from Animation Mentor to Disney
How I Got My Dream Job with Alumnus & Framestore Animator Usman Olomu
Q&A with Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Animator Nick Kondo
Blue Sky Studios
Alumni Spotlight: Blue Sky Senior Technical Animator Teresa Storhoff
Pixar Animation Studios
Pixar Animator Mike Stern