The School Experience Goes Online
Animation Mentor provides all the support and resources you might find in a traditional brick-and-mortar school, but without the high admission fees. Our support begins even before your first day of class, as our Admissions Team guides you through the application process.
Once you join our virtual campus and start class, we’ll be available to help with any academic or technical questions. As a student, you’ll connect with thousands of other artists in our global Animation Mentor community, all of whom are learning their craft alongside you.
Animation Mentor Community
The Animation Mentor community is tight-knit but expansive, with global connections that begin as school friendships. Our campus is full of passionate artists from all over the world, each of whom has a unique story to share. We pride ourselves on being the nicest place on the internet, where students support and encourage each other as they pursue their animation dreams. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it?
Our Student Services team connects you with important resources throughout your Animation Mentor journey. Ongoing student services are available throughout each term and even after graduation.
Did you know that we…
- Offer a library of resources to help with time management and assignments
- Provide access to tutoring sessions for additional, tailored feedback on your work
- Partner you with upperclassmen who help you navigate and make the most of our digital campus
- Have a support team of real people who genuinely care about your success
We know that the animation industry is an incredibly fulfilling, but often challenging place. The Student Support team at Animation Mentor is well-versed in the realities of the industry and is equipped to support you as you pursue your dreams. Even as an alum, you’ll have access to student services and resources.
Career services we provide:
- Resources and tips to prepare you for industry hiring practices
- Resume and cover letter advice to help strengthen your studio application materials
- Access to an enormous and exclusive job board that’s updated daily
- Strong industry relationships, which means we’re able to recommend students and alumni for studio job openings
We want you to focus on learning, not struggling with software, so our team of support specialists is always ready to help you with any technical issues. You can also check out our Knowledge Base for any questions you need answered.
Animation Mentor is a global, online school, and since 2005 we’ve had students from over 120 countries attend our courses! Students are welcome to join our virtual campus from anywhere, but please note that we do not provide visas. Additionally, all classes and lecture materials are taught in English.
Your First Day of Class
Like attending any new school, it’s important to have a backpack with everything you need: new books, a laptop, notebooks, pens, and pencils. Check out what you’ll need for your virtual backpack when attending Animation Mentor.