You take your visual effects future very seriously. That’s why you continually seek the best opportunities for your education — and that’s why you’re jumping at the chance to join our first CG Basics class in the Summer 2013 term.
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits
Remember: These exclusive benefits are only applicable to our first CG Basics class:
- Two (2) one-hour sessions to prepare you for the VFX industry while attending Animation Mentor.
- One (1) resume and cover letter session with tips and techniques to assist with your job search. Theteam works with you to also compose your LinkedIn profile.
- Special Live Q&A with the Animation Mentor Team: Networking 101. There is no better time than now to make your future connections.
Exclusive Career Coaching with the Animation Mentor Team
You work directly with the Animation Mentor team on a proactive approach to help guide your success in the VFX world. The extended coaching includes:
Important: The extended coaching is only available to students accepted into the Summer 2013 term of CG Basics and not for other terms or classes.
Monthly Open Office Hours with Our VFX Curriculum Director
Here’s your exclusive one-on-one opportunity with our VFX Curriculum Director — and VFX pro — Ben Fischler. If you have a question about class, an assignment, the industry, all things VFX — you can directly chat with Ben for the answers. This is mentoring in its most purest form.
Important: The open office hours are only available to students accepted into the Summer 2013 term of CG Basics and not for other terms or classes.
Book Giveaway and Discount*
Our friends from Focal Press have given us five copies of The Visual Story by Bruce Block. This invaluable resource is required reading in CG Basics — and now you have the chance to win a free copy. In addition, Focal Press has offered all applicants to the first CG Basics students a special discount on The Visual Story.
These exclusive benefits are only applicable for the Summer 2013 term of CG Basics. Hurry, applications close soon: Apply now.
See you in the Studio School.
— The Animation Mentor Admissions Team
*Please review all rules and regulations regarding the book giveaway:
- You must submit your application for the Summer 2013 term of CG Basics. After submitting your application, you will be automatically entered for the book giveaway. Apply now.
- Animation Mentor will select five (5) random winners and notify them by email.
- Only applicants to the Summer 2013 term of CG Basics will be eligible for a special discount on The Visual Story.